Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518

27 Responses to “TOP 3 MALAYSIA’S INDIAN RICHEST”

1. izman says:

Its good. That show anybody from any races can be rich in Malaysia as long as they work smart.

Kathir Reply:

Technically, Ananda Krishnan is not an Indian (as in desendents of India) He is a Sri Lankan Tamil. One of the reasons why he did not manage to penetrate current Sri Lankan market which is dominated by the Singhalese. Just to state the facts.

D Reply:

Kathir, it doesnt matter if he is e Sri Lankan tamil or otherwise. Simple as an Indian is an Indian and proudly a Malaysian Indian. Do not severalize instead unite. Unity is the strength we gain in addition towards success…

Kathir Reply:

No negative intent here..
    Proudly indian :)

2. Kesavan says:

Dear Sir, could I get their e-mail address.The reason for me to get their e-mail address for kind support for the needy people and society.It is not for the sake of doing or getting some profit but to help the society thru the people like them.

Regards

Kesavan

Admin Reply:

I will totally help you out with it….Just give me some time. Frequently check out my blog for the info.

3. Prem says:

There is no such thing called favourism and ethnic clensing in Malaysia , Everybody are treated equally no matter what race you are belongs too and I am proud to be a Malaysian. Truly One Malaysia ..

admin Reply:

How can u prove it there is no favoritism?

p Reply:

prem – u must be blind, deaf and stupid. please wake up and realise that malaysia practises apartheid. before u comment, read and learn. fill ur brain first before u fill up the web with dumb statements. ass!

Chakravarthy Reply:

I must say tht there is favoritism in Malaysia. I, myself was affected by it many time but I also must agree with Prem (just a little) that if we understand the rule of the game then anyone can be rich in Malaysia.

I too was naive like P, blaming others for my shortcomings. Lets think if the favoritism is extreme, how did these guys became rich in the first place? These are Indians just like us. Maybe one or two are Sri Lankan as pointed out but does it really matter. For Malaysians, we are all the same isn’t it?

So, P just understand that apartheid not only in South Africa or Malaysia, its everywhere even in US until recently, Afican American was treated exactly like us but today their president is an Africn American. Our time will come soon enough. We just need to prepare ourselves with better thinking, attitude and motivation.

We should NEVER go around scolding people for their opinion. Thats their opinion and they have all the rights to think whatever they want. Its their problem but to think positive will make us do greater things in life. Prem just had done it. We should be proud of it and encourage more people to think that way instead of charging at him.

4. raj says:

if possible i would like to suggest to list the people who are almost getting rich by working hard and from poor background

5. santhiya says:

actually i m just 23 old gorl but i also want to be like u sir.
    i pray to god for give sir and family sir happy always

saravana Reply:

hoi pray for ur family

6. sharen jb says:

sir how you become a rich man sir.

7. anaghalakkshme says:

i,m just 11 year old girl.i wanted to know more about you sir hope oneday i could be like you 10q

8. John says:

Ananda is not an Indian. He is a Sri Lankan tamil.

Vinod is an Indian. He is a Malayalee.

Gnana is the same as Ananda.

They are all Malaysians.

9. MP.Nathan says:

Hi,

Please be informed, i am looking for a funder to operate a hotel in Kedah.

Please send me e-mail if anyone interested.

sidhar_81@yahoo.co.in

Thanks.

Regards,

MP.Nathan

10. M.sasidaran says:

Tan Sri r u like play golf ? If want to play please contackn me before im travel

11. r.kevin says:

GOOD EVENING SIR, WE WOULD LIKE LOOKING FOR FOUNDER FOR OUR TEMPLE IN SETAPAK, AT IS HINDU TEMPLE THAT TEMPLE NAME KUIL SRI THIRUMURUGAN,IF SIR U CAN GIVE THE DONATION ON OUR TEMPLE,PLS COME TO UR TEMPLE IN TAMAN DANAU KOTA,SETAPAK,KUALA LUMPUR.TQ SIR

12. Mogan says:

Hi there,i will keep things short,no offence please,bt the ranking is so not right,im an indian,and im proud of these people,bt since its an official ranking,pls get the facts right as i do knw a couple of them.i will give u a hint…where is a.k nathan? And where would his ranking be?Are you aware of datuk vijayeswaran? Anyway nice job and keep the indians proud..good day.

admin Reply:

I wish you could check which date was this posted.. of course the ranking changes… In other hand, this ranking was adapted from FORBES. Does FORBES does mistake in 2008?

13. krrish says:

hi guys, this is krrish by the ways, i would like to share about my opinion. Than to feel regrets or sympathy or anything negative or positive on our great leaders, i would suggest smart people out here to be also great people like them. So i do suggest yall to find investments to be great, and i have an opportunity for people who is striving for success. Kindly feel free to reach me when U need furthe assistance, my email :sarvendrenchettiar@gmail.com, thank you and have a nice day..

14. kalaichelvan says:

tanya bole bantu saya perlu $90 ribu bale bantu kalau bole bole bengkinkan bang malayan bang 114132132270
    012 2941612 selvan

S.Vellu Reply:

Thamby what you need $90 ribu? mau beli honda city ka?

I can ask my son Vpaari to give but he oso now bit short la thamby i try ask from my citthupa and see if can help you.

15. S.Vellu says:

My brothers Ananda and Gnana or Gun as i call him, my brothers, please I need about $4 billion please machas i need take back Sg.Siput please bro lend me asap. Bank in to my BSN account, Mahathir wont know.

I pay back later with interest im building one new highway in india, my commission is $2.5billion. Mahathir and Najib also still owe me $3bil and from MIC we can easily take back from indians another $2bil so you see payback is no problem just short term cashflow i need it.

CommentLuv badge

雪茄| 雪茄烟网购/雪茄网购| 雪茄专卖店| 古巴雪茄专卖网| 古巴雪茄价格| 雪茄价格| 雪茄怎么抽| 雪茄哪里买| 雪茄海淘| 古巴雪茄品牌| 推荐一个卖雪茄的网站| 非古雪茄| 陈年雪茄| 限量版雪茄| 高希霸| 帕特加斯d4| 保利华雪茄| 大卫杜夫雪茄| 蒙特雪茄| 好友雪茄

古巴雪茄品牌| 非古雪茄品牌

Tomtop| Online shop| Online Einkaufen

IT Support| POS label| System Integration| Software development| label printing| QR code scanner| wms| vending machine| barcode scanner| SME IT| it solution| rfid tag| rfid| rfid reader| it outsourcing| IRLS| inventory management system| digital labelling| barcode label| Self Service Kiosk| Kiosk| Voice Picking| POS scanner| POS printer| System Integrator| printing labels| Denso| inventory management| warehouse management| Business service| vending| mobile app development| terminal handheld| printer hong kong| thermal printer| thermal label printer| mdm| mobile solutions| mdm solutions| mobile device management

banner| Backdrop| Bannershop| Ebanner| Eprint| foamboard| hk print| hong kong printing| Printing| backdrop| print100

Beauties' Secret|

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Addmotor electric bike shop| Electric bikes shop / electric bicycle shop Electric bike review| Electric trike| Fat tire electric bike| Best electric bike| Electric bicycle/E bike| Electric bikes for sale| Folding electric bike| Electric mountain bike

地產代理/物業投資| 租辦公室/租寫字樓| 地產新聞| 甲級寫字樓/頂手| Grade A Office| Commercial Building| Hong Kong Office Rental / Rent Office| Office building| Office for lease / office leasing| Office building| Office for sale| Office relocation

Hong Kong Grade A Office Rental

Jardine House| Admiralty Centre| One Island East| One Kowloon| The Center| World Wide House| United Centre| Exchange Square| Ocean Centre| Lippo Centre

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School

edm| Mailchimp| Hubspot| Sendinblue| ActiveCampaign| SMS| 邮件营销| 電郵推廣| 邮件群发软件| Email Marketing| 搜尋引擎優化 SEO

xiaomi m365| XT175| xiaomi Roborock S50| Wltoys| VISUO XS812| Vernee T3 Pro| Ulefone Power 5| SJCAM SJ8 PRO| Rowin WS-20| MXQ PRO| MJX Bugs 5W| JJPRO X5| hubsan h501s x4| hohem isteady pro| Feiyu Tech G6| Bugs 5W| anet a8 3d printer review| andoer| amazfit bip| Viltrox EF-M2| Tronxy X5S| SONOFF| LEMFO LEM8| lemfo lem4 pro| LEMFO| koogeek| Hubsan| Creality Ender 3| ammoon